How to get vote and get free stuff the whole week!
In order to get free stuff during the Elections, you must do one of the following:
- Vote online 24 hours a day from Monday, April 20 at 8 a.m. to Friday, April 24 at 5 p.m. In order to get free stuff, after voting you must bring the following to the polling place:
- a printout of your voting receipt or
- Document your exact verification code
- Vote at the physical polling booths at the Bell Tower during the week (April 20-24). You will then be given a ticket to redeem for giveaways.
- "Refer a Friend" deal: Even though each undergrad can only vote once, that doesn't mean you can't be eligible for multiple giveaways! All you have to do is come to the polling sites at the Bell Tower with another undergrad who could show proof of voting as well-- and you and your friend can continue to get more free stuff!
To vote you must have your UCR Net ID. Your Net ID is the first part of your email address (ex: jsmit001). If you do not know your Net ID you can go to https://ldap.ucr.edu/ldap/id to retreive your Net ID. You will also need your email password. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it at the address above.
After you sign into the Election site you will be able to choose the candidates that are available to you.
Paper ballots for all voters, including GSA, are available in the ASUCR office.
The 2009 Student Elections will be using Elexpert for its electronic voting. Elexpert is an outside vendor specializing in internet elections. http://elexpert.com/
Elexpert is FERPA compliant.