ASUCR Elections Timeline for 2015
Look here for updates throughout the year.
- Filing for candidacy begins on January 21 at 8 am.
- Filing for party affiliation begins January 21 at 8 am.
- Mandatory Candidate Workshops will be held between February 9 to February 20.
- Monday, February 9th: 1-2pm in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Tuesday, February 10th: 11-12 in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Thursday, February 12: 9-10am & 6-7pm in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Tuesday, February 17: 6-7pm in the ASUCR Conference Room, HUB 202
- Thursday, February 19: 2-3pm in the Bear’s Den
- Friday, February 20: 11-12pm in the Bear’s Den
- Candidacy, party affiliation, and referendum/initiative paperwork is due March 13 at 5pm.
- Campaigning will be from March 30 to May 1 (Week 1-5 of Spring Quarter).
- Voting will take place April 27 to May 1.
- Candidates will be able to post election announcements on campus the Saturday prior to campaigning, March 28 at 10 am.
- Debates will be held on these dates and in this order:
- April 1: Senator Debate
- April 8: Director Debate
- April 15: Executive Cabinet Debate
- April 22: Presidential Debate
- Hours and locations of Polling Sites will be 10 am-3 pm Monday, April 27 through May 1 near the Bell Tower.
- Election Results will be announced the following Monday at noon, near the Bell Tower.
Questions about Elections?