ELECTION is now CLOSED!
Results will be posted soon!
Please come back to view your elected student officials.
Elections Timeline for 2016
Look here for updates throughout the year.
- Filing for candidacy begins on February 4, 2016 at 8 am.
- Filing for party affiliation begins February 4, 2016 at 8 am.
- Mandatory Candidate Workshops will be held between February 8, 2016 through March 4, 2016.
- Candidacy, party affiliation, and referendum/initiative paperwork is due March 11, 2016 at 5pm.
- Campaigning will be from March 28, 2016 to April 15, 2016 (Week 1-3 of Spring Quarter).
- Voting will take place April 11-15, 2016.
- Candidates will be able to post election announcements on campus the Saturday prior to campaigning, March 26 at 10 am.
- Debates will be held on these dates and in this order:
- March 28, 2016: Senator Debate
- March 30, 2016: Director Debate
- April 4, 2016: Executive Cabinet Debate
- April 6, 2016: Presidential Debate
- Hours and locations of Polling Sites will be 10 am-3 pm Monday, April 11, 2016 through Friday, April 15, 2016 near the Bell Tower.
- Election Results will be announced the following Monday April 18, 2016 at noon, near the Bell Tower.
More details will be anounced as the quarter progresses?