Get Involved in your Student Government!
2019 Election Timeline
Look here for updates throughout the year.
- Nov. 30, 2018: Advertise the Referendum/Initiative Applications
- Jan. 15, 2019: Referendum/Initiative Applications due by 5 p.m. to ASUCR Front Office in Paper Copy format
- Jan. 16, 2019: Senate Approves Preliminary Referendums for Ballot; Move Forward for UCOP Approval
- Jan. 21, 2019 Advertise Referendum/Initiative Pro/Con Group Applications
- Jan. 22, 2019: Advertise Start of Filing for Candidacy (up to $100 campaign reimbursement for all candidates)
- Feb. 11, 2019: Pro/Con Group Applications Due ONLINE by 5 p.m.
- Feb. 12, 2019: Candidate Paper Work Due ONLINE by 5 p.m.
- All Physical Signatures MUST be turned in at the ASUCR Front Office in Paper Copy Format
- Feb. 15–March 8, 2019: 6 Mandatory Workshops
- April 1–April 26, 2019: Campaigning/Canvassing (Mandatory Candidate/Referendum Open House in HUB Logistics TBD)
- Debates will be held on these dates and in this order:
- April 3, 2019 (Wednesday): Senator and Director Debates
- April 10, 2019 (Wednesday): Executive Cabinet and Presidential Debates
- April 22–26, 2019: Voting Period
- Polling Hours and Location Logistics TBD
- May 1, 2019: Election results will be announced
- May 6–10, 2019: Special Elections (Run off/Appointments)
2019 Election Timeline Summary
- Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) week of Spring quarter = CAMPAIGNING
- Week 4 = VOTING WEEK
** = Pending decisions pertaining to the indicated deadline